Formula One by LLumar is a worldwide industry leader in automotive window film, offering a nationwide transferable lifetime warranty on their film that is honoured across North America. They offer the superior heat rejection and UV projection allowing only 1% of UV rays into your car. No matter what you drive, window tinting will keep your vehicle looking and feeling cool and your passengers comfortable.
Forumla 1 Window Tinting has many benefits including:
- Blocks harmful 99% UV Rays which reduces heat in your vehicle while acting as a sunscreen for your skin against dangerous sun rays
- Reduce fading to your vehicle’s interior seats, fabrics, and dashboards
- Reduce eye strain and increases passenger comfort
- Make your vehicle’s glass safer against breakage
- Personal and passenger privacy
- Increase your vehicle’s looks
No-hassle lifetime warranty that is transferable when you sell your vehicle
Window tinting at Auto-Links includes:
- Computer cut window film ensures accurate and precise cuts
- Thorough cleaning of your vehicle windows inside and out
- One piece rear window on all vehicles
- Removal of door panels for complete window coverage (not “tucking” of rubber, which over time will cause the tint to peel from the problem)
- Installed in any shade of your choice
- Our in-house tinters means your vehicle is not outsourced to contractors which can result in a high variance in the quality of installation
- 10 Year installation warranty
Keep your vehicle cool by adding tint to your car today! No matter what you drive, tinting is an inexpensive and practical modification that not only adds to the appearance of your vehicle but has great functionality. Both you and your passengers will be able to enjoy the benefits of window film, it is a small investment that will improve your driving experience and your vehicle’s value!
PINNACLE SERIES PREMIUM CERAMIC FILM (available 5/15/30/40/50%)
The unique technology utilized to produce the Pinnacle® Series of films makes it the most state-of-the-art automotive film today. With the advanced electronic systems in today’s vehicles, it is imperative that a window film allow optimum performance at all frequencies. The advanced technology utilized in manufacturing the Pinnacle Series provides a proprietary non-metalized, non-conductive, nano-ceramic technology film with maximum heat reduction, maximum ultraviolet rejection, excellent optical clarity and blockage of infrared rays.
Pinnacle series tint installation from:
- 2 Door cars from $350
- 4 door cars from $400
- Vans/SUV/Trucks from $450
- 2 front windows only from $200
For vehicle specific pricing please call/email for a quote.
CLASSIC SERIES DYE FILM (available 5/15/35/50%)
The Classic™ Series is an exceptional value with the latest in dyed film technology. Its unique design gives the greatest color longevity of any non-metal film offering a no color change warranty. Special dye formulations give you a soft charcoal look in a variety of light transmissions (light, medium and dark shades). Unlike many other dyed films, our special coloration allows you to accent the look of your vehicle, not change it. Like all the FormulaOne® product series, Classic is simply at the head of its class, affording you the best protection achievable in a non-metal film.”
Classic series tint installation from:
- 2 Door cars from $250
- 4 door cars from $300
- Vans/SUV/Trucks from $350
- 2 front windows only from $150
For vehicle specific pricing please call/email for a quote.
Did you know window film doesn’t have to be dark to perform?
This may come as a surprise to many people – but window film doesn’t have to be dark to perform. It can be almost invisible — giving you all the benefits of reducing harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays and heat build-up, without a “tinted window look.” While all the products in the LLumar window film line offer UV protection, LLumar AIR automotive window film appeals to people who do not want the darker window appearance or where the use of dark window tint is prohibited by state laws. Even though it is clear and almost invisible, LLumar AIR window film still blocks more than 99% of harmful ultraviolet rays, which are the leading known cause of skin cancer and premature skin aging, and also causes fading and cracking of automotive interiors.
By reducing the heat build-up in your car, you’ll ride in greater comfort and find yourself not having to run the air conditioning system as often— improving fuel efficiency. And when the sun goes down, the high optical clarity and low-reflectivity of LLumar AIR will not impede your night driving vision. LLumar AIR window film uses nano-ceramic technology to achieve its extraordinary level of protection. Designed with your car’s electronic accessories in mind, it does not interfere with cell phones, radios, radar detectors or global positioning systems.
Factory-installed privacy glass vs. high performance window film
There’s a big difference between the two: factory glass is intended to provide privacy and does not provide complete solar control like window film. Since children and pets are often passengers in the rear seats of SUV’s, crossovers and mini-vans, it’s important to know that LLumar window film can be applied to privacy glass to protect them from UV rays.
Available Clear Window Films packages starting from:
- Complete Vehicle (front, sides, rear) $600 * Please note this is not a legal item in Ontario *
- Standard all around (sides & rear) $400
- Front windshield from $200 * Please note this is not a legal item in Ontario *
- Sunroof only $80
Headlight and Taillight Tint
Auto-Links now provides clear and colour tinted film for your vehicle’s lights. Ideal for headlights, taillights, and fog lights, this specialty vinyl is designed to protect vulnerable areas against stone chips, road debris, and weathering!
Some benefits of light tinting:
- Make your light impact resistant
- Translucent film retains original bulb colours and does not decrease light output
- Protect your lights from common fading/milky/dull look due to extreme Canadian weather exposure
- Change your vehicle’s look without aftermarket taillights which are usually inferior quality to OEM
- Available in dark smoke, light smoke, red, and yellow – Also available 3M Clear with lifetime warranty
- Can be removed easily to restore your original light unlike tint sprays
- Restore the look of old lights at a fraction of the cost
- 1 Year warranty
- Head lights and tail lights from $150/pair
- Fog lights from $80/pair
- Side markers from $50/pair